Now till Feb 5, 2020 (Wednesday)
How to Enter
Students who are in their final years of Bachelor Degree (graduation year 2020 or 2021) or current Master Degree students, regardless of faculty and major, are welcome to join this contest individually or in teams of 3-5.
*Individual contestants or teams of fewer than three will be combined to form teams of 3 -5 .
Each team is only require to register once.
Why should you take part?
By taking part in this competition, you will be giving the opportunity to boost the CVs, network with fellow students and practitioners, meet with industry leaders and gain real-life experience of pitching ideas.
*All programme will be conducted in Mandarin
1. All participating teams grant the organiser and partners the right to use the entry work and idea submitted / presented at the event, including presentation deck and/ or any prototypes developed within the event.
2. All entry should be original work by the participants. Plagiarised or published work (including on the Internet) or work already involved in other competitions will not be accepted.
3. Winning teams are obligated to comply with the organisers’ requests for media interviews and photo/ video shooting (if applicable).
4. The organisers and their affiliates are not responsible for, and expressly disclaim, any and all liability with respect to or in any way arising from this programme and/or acceptance or use of the prizes, including liability for personal injury, death, damages, or loss.
5. Data collection, use and solutions should be lawful and comply with applicable privacy laws and guidance notes.
6. All matters and disputes will be subject to the final decision of the organiser.